What data is collected?
Your Business Name
Your Email Address
Your Website Address
How is your data collected?
You directly provide Detail Matters with all of the data collected. This data is collected and processed when you complete an embedded contact form located on this website.
How will your data be used?
Data is collected so that you can be contacted and provided with the services offered via this website. This information may be shared with third parties disclosed to you, should the need arise.
How is your data stored?
Your data is stored in a secure, password-protected environment. RMail is used to send any documents electronically. Detail Matters has a retention policy to hold your details for up to a maximum of 7 years prior to deletion.
What are your data protection rights?
Detail Matters would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Detail Matters corrects any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Detail Matters erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Detail Matters restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Detail Matters processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Detail Matters transfers the data that it has collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Detail Matters has 4 weeks to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please do not hesitate to contact Detail Matters at:
How to contact Detail Matters
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint in relation to the use of your personal data, or if you feel that Detail Matters has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Jersey Office of the Information Commissioner.
Website Address: https://jerseyoic.org/
Telephone: +44 (0) 1534 716530